10 Xmas Facts All Retailers Need To Know
So, Christmas is coming………………….you will have seen the adverts and marketing in stores and online since around the middle of September.
If you are an Online Retailer, in ANY niche, you need to be as aware of the facts as a bricks and mortar retailer.
A series of facts may well give you that nudge you NEED to get your ass in gear and focus on your Yuletide offerings:
1. Christmas shopping in the USA totals around $1 TRILLION and the UK spend is around $2 BILLION
2. 50% Of all Christmas Shopping takes place BEFORE Black Friday!
3. 21% Of Brands Begin Campaigning in September
4. Christmas Shopping can equate to 30% of many retailers annual take
5. 40% of Christmas purchases take place between the 14th and 24th December
6. Black Friday is no longer the busiest shopping day its the Saturday before Christmas
7. 46% of holiday shopping takes place online
8. Advertising can be 140% more expensive
9. BOXING DAY yields the highest mobile traffic
10. 23% of shoppers rely on social media to help them with their purchase decisions
With all this in mind….are YOU READY? EXCITED? OR CLUELESS as to how you are going to get a piece of this massive opportunity?
Contact me and let me talk through your options and see how we can help you!